Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Foley & Mansfield
Minneapolis, MN 55401 United States
Foley & Mansfield, a professional limited liability partnership, is a national law firm with more than 150 attorneys in offices from coast to coast. We provide legal expertise, creative solutions and extensive trial experience for large corporations, small businesses and individuals.
Our Minneapolis office is seeking a professional Records Clerk/Receptionist to join our team. This position is 37.50 hours a week. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff from 4:00 pm-5:30 pm daily
• Greet and direct guests, clients and applicants.
• Maintain lobby/reception area, including overall cleanliness.
• Monitor incoming fax correspondence.
• Maintain office supplies.
• Provide administrative support, which includes filing.
Education, training, experience:
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• 1-2 years experience as a receptionist with a multi-line switchboard.
• 1-2 years experience in filing of correspondence, pleading and other legal documents
• Must possess a positive, professional attitude and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
• Law firm experience a plus.
• Ability to work until 5:30, Monday-Friday.
Terms & Conditions